Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Own Rain, And I Other Things I Hate

I was lying in bed, about to fall asleep when I realized I needed to write some things down before I went to sleep. I decided to write about a few of my... pet peeves.

1) Brail on drive-thru ATMs.

2) Text lingo. i.e. OMG BFF LMFAO WHATEV If I ever use these, I'm being sarcastic.

3) Tools. Not the metal kind, but the over-gelled, over-tanned ones.

4) Big trucks without mud on it. Scratch that. Big trucks. Period. I mean lift-kit and "muddin'" tires.

4.5) This goes with #4: People that wear camouflage when not hunting.

5) Anyone that will argue politics. Both sides. I'm not prejudice towards one side or the other. I'm equally irritated by both.

6) I've noticed that when you sneeze straight up in the air, it will slowly fall back on you like your own personal rain. I hate that. As you sit in your own storm, you slowly think about what is truly caressing your face. Snot and saliva. Shot at 200 mph at the ceiling. It fails to reach its destination and falls back on your face. Mmm...

7)Fast and slow drivers.

Well, this is it for today, but I think this one is so good, it deserves a Part Deux.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for number 5. I do love you though!

    Why is there Braille on drive-thru ATMs?

    And thank you for number six. I hadn't thought of that. EW

    ReplyDelete