Friday, January 22, 2010

The Begin of the Search for the Window

Here I am, once again...

Today, a major door closed in my life. A door that I thought would never close. Well, it closed, but that was the problem. It closed. Then opened. Repeat. I got tired of it. I felt used, like I wasn't important at all. Finally, I just resigned myself to mis-matched destinies and said goodbye. If this... "door" was so interested in me, why did it see other "doors?"

Well, life goes on. I have to get over it. It's done. Long day, and I'm tired. I'll be fine, because I have a window. That window is there if the door is ever closed. Sometimes, people are so focused on the door being closed that they miss out on the window. Well, not me. I'm going for the window, whatever it may be...

PS I tried to be obscure.

2 comments:

  1. The window always leads to those special, unnoticed things that are better than the door. No one sees them, because they are focused on the door. :)

    I hope you find something awesome.

    ReplyDelete