Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've been thinking a lot about it, and I want a posse. A posse is a group of people fulfilling different roles and responsibilities. For instance, I want a personal assistant. Just today, I forgot that I have a paper due Friday. I haven't started and I still have reading and analyzing to do tomorrow.

I also want a stalker. Not really a "stalker" in the classic sense of the word, but more like a person that is my biggest fan.

I would also like a lifecoach. I'll go to them and say, "Boy. I wish I knew what to do in this situation." And they would say, "I have an answer!" And I would pay them.

After them, I would get a cholo. A cholo is a Mexican gangster. Frankly, this guy isn't necessary, but he'll make the whole group a little more awesome.

Then to bring an aesthetic to my posse, I would hire a personal designer to dress me. He can also function as the scent guy; giving me a new awesome scent every hour.

Oh, and a dietitian and trainer. Maybe a voice coach...

You know what, let me just get a wife...

PS This is satirical.

The End

1 comment: