Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm a little tea-pot.

So, it's late. I can't sleep. I figured I would add a post to the list of my un-read posts. (By the way, I like that nobody reads this blog. It's like hiding in plain sight.) When it gets to late night, oftentimes, men have to pee. I realized that I do certain things when I pee, to pee. For instance, I tend to either put one hand on the wall in front of me, or I rest my head on the cabinet above my toilet. I always picture myself as some sort of tea-pot being tipped over and tea coming forth.

Another thing, I can't pee when I hear my suite-mate's girlfriend talking. Just FYI, I live in a suite and his girlfriend is over frequently and her voice can be easily heard in the bathroom. Just clarifying my lack of creeper-ness. Anyway, I don't know why it is just her. I can pee anywhere at anytime without blinking an eye, but she says one word and the flow stops...

I hope I don't offend sensibilities with this one, but, hey, it's late and all two of my readers probably don't mind.

Another thing, I like to knit. A lot. I am a male. This creates awkward conversation topics as of recently. I don't think it's wrong. Why is knitting reserved for old women and unusually crafty girls? Why can't guys knit? Well, they can. I have read some articles about the increase in male knitters. And not just male knitters that have a preference for other male knitters, if you know what I mean. I mean males that like females (put bluntly), which is strange. I love knitting. I find a strangely independent feeling when I knit. I can purl, stitch, rib, cable, raspberry, and all these other cool things, and I like that about myself. So, to those out there that think it is weird I knit, it is. However, I enjoy it. It makes me very happy to knit. Here's to knitting with balls. (Yarn balls, that is.) THE END.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha jay i put my head on that cabinet too!
    and im going to so tell am that. That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete